Sound oral health is a key component in overall health and in maintaining a high quality of life. Everyone, from infants who have just begun teething to experienced adults, needs professional dental care to reap the benefits of healthy teeth and gums. That is why we are proud to serve patients of all ages. On this page, you will learn some about what we have to offer as a family friendly dentist in Hamden.
Why Choose New Haven Dental Group for Family Dentistry?
- Four convenient locations
- Evening appointments available
- Gentle, caring team
Benefits of Visiting a Family Dentist
When you choose us as your family dentist, you can expect to experience numerous benefits:
- We welcome insurance. New Haven Dental Group is in-network with several major insurance companies. Even if we are not in-network with your specific policy, we will still do our best to help you optimize your benefits. For patients without insurance, we offer a convenient savings plan.
- Evening appointments available. We offer evening appointments a few days each month. They are ideal for families whose members do not want to miss work or school to get their teeth cared for.
- We want you to be comfortable. We strive to make all patients feel welcome and comfortable here. The friendly manners and kind disposition of our team members can help both young children and adults to feel at ease.
- Block scheduling helps you save time. We may be able to schedule your entire family to have their checkups and cleanings on the same day, around the same time. You will thus be able to avoid making multiple trips to our office.
- We look for family dental issues. Due to genetics or common habits, you and your family members may be at-risk for certain dental issues. We can help everyone in your household to deal with such problems.
Family Friendly Dental Services
We offer a broad range of services that can benefit families, including:
- Preventive care. Regular exams, cleanings, and other preventive services are essential for helping your family to maintain sound oral health.
- Emergency care. Individuals of all ages are at-risk of experiencing a dental emergency. We are often able to provide same-day care for patients in need of urgent attention.
- Restorative care. Our restorative services are able to repair small cavities, extensive decay, broken teeth, and more. We also offer state-of-the-art tooth replacement procedures.
- Sedation dentistry. Various levels of sedation are available in our practice, including options that are suitable for children.
- Patient education. Do you have questions about oral health? We are always happy to explain dental concepts to our patients with the goal of empowering them to take the best possible care of their teeth and gums.
Would you like to learn more about how our team can attend to the oral health needs of your family? Contact us today to schedule an appointment or ask questions. We look forward to hearing from you!